Saturday, May 05, 2007

Interview Me...

My first official completed meme. Interview questions compliments of Kim.

1. You can relive one day over and over a la groundhog day--which one would it be?
I have thought about this one since I received my question on Tuesday. My first thought was the day Jed was born but then I realized I don't really want to relive the physical pain of that day. My second thought was my wedding day which was almost perfect except for 3 things: I missed talking to Lori and Stephen, my aunt missed the day due to my cousin's knee surgery and the video camera had already been put up when Shelby and her two cousins joined the blue grass band in sing "You Are My Sunshine". But I'm not sure I want to stay there without Jed (plus it was a very hot day). So if I must choose, I would pick just your average mundane day, a Saturday or Sunday when the kids are behaving and the weather is nice and we are all together. But heck, I can't remember if we have ever had one of those for me to relive.

2. Peanut butter: creamy or chunky
Without hesitation, creamy.

3. What is one television show that you loathe and one song that you love and why?
One television show I loathe would be the Ultimate Fighting that my husband watches. Too much violence.
One song that I love is Good Bye Alice in Wonderland by Jewel. I love just about anything by Jewel and could probably list dozens of favorites. However this one is my current favorite.

4. What is your middle name and how did your parents chose it?
Michele, with one L. I haven't a clue why they chose it. Now on my first name, I found out that after years of denying it, my mother finally confessed that Cary Grant was the inspiration.

5. How long have you known me and how did we meet?
Fall of 1988, my freshman year of college. I don't remember the exact day we met but I'm sure it was because I was living right smack in the middle of a bunch of your sorority sisters (which shortly became mine too). I can't remember if you lived on the same floor but down the other hall or if you were on an adjacent floor. But I do remember my poor little fish dying and everyone feeling sorry for me and asking me to attend an informal rush. And the rest is history...


The rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions