Thursday, January 04, 2007

Picking Up Where I Left Off...

...with nary a skip in beat.

Jed has been plagued with a cold/allergies for that last couple of weeks. Thankfully he is on the tail end of it with just a little bit of a runny nose left.

Night before last, he and his daddy were sitting in the floor playing Hi Ho! Cherry-O! when Jed leaned over and wiped his nose on the carpet. (Yes the carpet!!!)

So I asked "Jed do you need to blow your nose?"

Without looking up from his game he confidently replied "No, not any more."

I would like to know when I started raising a heathen and a smartass.


(I'm not even going to the list the predictable list of excuses why I haven't posted. You have all heard them from countless other bloggers: the craze of the holidays, the numerous witty posts written in mind but never make it to keyboard, laziness, sickness....so I'm just going to continue where I left off. Hope everyone had as wonderful of a holiday season as we did.)