Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Are You Playing Blingo?

If you aren't, you should!

Back in March 06, Heidi introduced me to Blingo.com. It is a search engine that randomly gives prizes to searchers. I figured what the heck, I'll sign up.

I added the little blingo search thingie to the top of my browser and use it every time I search for something. (It's hooked to Google.com so you get the same results.)

And today, as I was typing in my search items (which is a topic that I really don't want to know about but feel the need to read about due to a family member going through said problems) I thought to myself wouldn't be really weird if I won something with this search.

And damn if a big red box didn't pop up saying I had won a $25 Amazon.com gift card. Which means the person who referred me (Heidi) won the same exact prize!

So if you would like to join us in searching and possibly winning, check out blingo.com.



Blingo

(Clicking on the button will sign you up as one of my friends. If you win, I win. Come on, you know you want to play...)