Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So Much To Do....

...that I think I'm experiencing a mild anxiety attack. Which is really ashame seeing as I'm getting ready to go on vacation. A few thing on the list:

Get new tires
Pack Jed's and my stuff
Clean out all the old Avon brochures from back of the car
Pick up the skim board from my sister's house
Run to Old Navy so we aren't walking around with holey clothes anymore
Pick up Shelby's contacts
Drop off 3 Avon orders
Add more ties to the tomatoes, spray for bugs and run more twine for the peas and beans
Wash clothes and dishes

That is just the list off the top of my head. The other thing that is bothering me a bit is worrying about one of my cats. He tends to get literally pissy when we leave. When he gets that way, he pees on my bed. We will be closing all of the bedroom doors before we leave and my mother-in-law will be stopping by but she isn't really a cat person so I don't see a ton of attention paid to them.

But I'm going to try and not worry about any of this. I'll just deal with it when we get back. I need to just redirect my focus to the image of me hanging out on the beach next week. The sun, the sand, the waves, the fireworks...