Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Obligiatory New Year's Resolution List

1. Finally start working on losing this "baby" weight
(afterall the baby is already 2!)

2. Be more patient with the kids, especially the teen
(the only way this one will work is if her resolution is to be less trying....and the chances of that are????)

3. Keep my house neater
(BWAHHAHAHAH!!! At least I have good intentions...)

4. Blog more often
(To be on the safe side I'm aiming for at least once a week which is much better than my current once a month)

5. Set aside a little more time for myself
(which should help with 1, 2 and 4)

6. Take more pictures of my kids
(I have a picture of Jed each week for his first year. But not near as many for his second. )

7. Send in my Christmas rebates before the deadline
(People like me are the reason businesses don't lose too much money by offering rebates. I tend to remember to mail them in the day they were due...)


I'm not sure if these are more resolutions or goals but either way, 7 seems like a good place to start. Check back with in a month or so and we'll see how I'm doing....