Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Answer to the Previous Question....

I'll be back in 2 1/2 weeks.

I survived and actually found it nice to be away for awhile. I teared up a little bit when I dropped Jed off at school the morning that I left but I did just fine while in Vegas. It didn't hit me until the plane was coming in for a landing and the tears started. The last 30 minutes before I saw Jed were the hardest. We all survived and I actually can't wait until I get to go on another kidless adventure.

I talked to Jed every night. The first thing that he said to every single time was Fruit Snacks. "Mama bring me fruit snacks." So my mission was to find fruit snacks in Vegas. I didn't look too hard while on the strip since I was afraid of what shapes of fruit snacks I might find around there. So I settled on some (as in a tiny scoop) $10/lb gummi bears from the Vegas airport which were a great hit.

Here is a list of things I will write about soon:

Gambling
The Haircut
The trip home
Who I saw in Vegas!!!!!