Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane....

...don't know when I'll be back again...

Okay so I do know...I will be back home approximately 68 hours after I leave for Vegas. That's 2 full days and 3 nights. I have to keep focusing on the fact that it is only 2 days.

The tears threatened to start this morning when I dropped Jed off at school and then again as he was falling asleep tonight. I know it will be good for the both of us but it doesn't make it any easier leaving.

I know tomorrow I will cry a little when I drop him off at school. That's just who I am. I know he will be fine. I know I will see him again in a couple of days. I know I will get to talk to him every night. But the tears will still be there.

I still have half a bazillion things to get finished before getting to sleep. I have to pack, print off a picture for my mother-in-law, finish washing clothes so both Jed and I will have clean things to wear the rest of the week just to name a few.

I'm taking the laptop so if I can find a connection and some free time away from the slot machines conference, I may check in. But until then, everyone have a great rest of the week.

...just 2 days...only 3 night....less than 68 hours...