Friday, April 15, 2005

Up Too Late...

My allergies are killing me. I woke up with a sore throat, stuffy head and an icky cough. As the day went on I started feeling better however when I laid down with Jed at 9:00 I ended up falling asleep only to wake up around 11:00. Now it is past 1:30, my throat is getting achy, the cough is popping up again. I am so going to regret staying up this late, thankfully I have pretty much decided to take a sick day. Not that I will be able to sleepin since I'll need to run Shelby to school. Even if I didn't need to do that, my little human alarm clock will undoubtly be up by 7:00 am. Well off to find the chlorseptic spray (YUCK) and to get a few hours of sleep before my alarm starts chanting "Mama......Mama......Mama". Too bad I have yet to fing the snooze button on this model.



P.S. And yes, the stroller is FINALLY in the car!!! And have I needed it since then? Of course not! I only need it if I leave it at home. Go figure.