Tuesday, April 12, 2005

OMG...

...I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have updated and almost a week and half since I read any other blogs!

When I started this blog I told myself I would stick with it and not let it slide. Then work got extremely stressful, hectic and all consuming. And last week I learned about being a single mom since my husband was out of town for a week. All I heard that week was "Where's Dada?" "Where's Dada?" It was cute the first time but after 5 days of it, not so cute. When my husband came home I told him that he isn't allowed to leave me!!! I didn't want to spend the rest of my life answering the questions "Where's Dada?"

So work is settling down. Dada's home again. I can breathe (well not really since allergies are kicking my butt this week). I'm back...