Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Checking In...

We are all still alive. Including the baby, the dog and so far my computer. Last week was a long week and this one doesn't look much better. Here are a few "highlights" of last week:

  • Dog getting hit by a car (nothing broken, but scraped up rather bad from inner thigh to his little hoo-hah)
  • Baby throwing up ON me two mornings in a row.
  • Same baby throwing up all over freshly washed sheets.
  • Same baby again throwing up all over my car.
  • Work becoming very busy due to missed days
  • Work becoming insanely busy as a server starts acting up at the MOST inopportune time
  • Stepdaughter asking to go to Mexico this summer
  • Husband officially unemployed (this is a good thing!)

I'll try to update more soon. (Less updating on the vomiting though and more on the other topics, I promise. Although I do have to say it definitely shed a new light on "The Joys of Motherhood".)

Boy do I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on!