Monday, January 31, 2005

Thanks Goodness it is Only 43 Degrees Today...

...and not 93 degrees outside.

Because I am JUST about out of deoderant. I am down to where the plastic scrapes the skin during the application process. So technically I guess you could say that I AM out of deoderant. We are also pretty much out of soap (I have lots of body wash but my husband refuses to use those.) No soap and no deoderant...not a good combination. Good thing the high today is supposed only hit 48 degrees.

The sad thing is, the soap supply has been quite questionable for over a week and I keep forgetting to get some. One trip to Target, one to Walgreens and a $114 trip to the grocery store...still no soap.

Good thing I'm stopping by Wal-mart on the way home tonight. (I'll never hear the end of it if I forget it AGAIN....off to find a ballpoint pen, or better yet a Sharpie, so I can write SOAP real big on the back of my hand as a reminder!)