Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hip Hip Hooray...

...I have finished my Christmas shopping!

I left the house at 10 am yesterday. My husband was in charge of taking care of Jed but come to find out Shelby did most of the work while he napped-she deserves an extra present but it will have to wait as I am not going to any more stores, except maybe the grocery and I'm not spending any more money, except for food.

I dropped off a few Avon orders in between stops. I did the majority of my shopping at Target. I stopped to get cat food (the cats get really annoying when they are out of food). Then it was off for a quick stop at the mall. I went into two stores which were right next to one another and then I was outta there! A quick stop at Walmart to get a few more frames and dog food (they get annoying too when hungry) and I was DONE! Well except for an Amazon order that I have stupidly forgotten to put in. I know I'm going to pay an arm and a leg to get it here in time but it will be worth it if I don't have to go out again.

I feel so much better now that the shopping is done...of course I still have to wrap everything but at least that doesn't involve crowds, cranky or rude people AND I can do all the wrapping while in my pajamas!