Monday, November 01, 2004

Good Intentions...

On my way back from the bank today, I stopped to get a bite to eat. I tried to eat health(ier) by going to Wendy's.

Me: May I have a medium sweet tea and a baked potato

Intercom: I'm sorry but we are out of potatoes and will not have any for another 45 minutes

(Did I mention that this was during the noon lunch rush...wouldn't it be smart to put a bunch of potatoes in to cook at least 45 minutes before the rush period???)

Me (what else can I get that is on the healthy side???): Okay, a medium sweet tea and a side salad.

Intercom: I'm sorry but we don't have any side salads or caesar salads either.

Me: *sigh* Just the tea then.


I should have skipped on the tea and got it at the student center where it would have cost half as much but probably would have only been half as good.

I debated saying the hell with healthy and almost turned into Krystal's drive-thru for some chili-cheese fries (YUM) but my conscious stopped me. Instead I grabbed a bag of Chex Mix and a bag of M&M's. Okay the conscious stopped fighting me when I went into the Student Center and I haven't opened the M&M's.....yet...


P.S. Before leaving for the day, I had only eaten 1/3 of the M&M's, we're talking the small regular size bag of M&M's, not the kingsize. The other 2/3 will be waiting for me on Wednesday.

P.P.S. I'm taking tomorrow off. YAY!

P.P.P.S Chocolate is my weakness....