Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Baby on the Fritz...

Okay so Jed's not broken like the dryer still is, but he hasn't been feeling too well the last couple of days. Congestion, coughing, sneezing, diminished appetite. He is drinking, but only with a few sips here and a few sips there. No fever so far but the most toxic dirty diapers you have ever seen or smelled. I mean so offensively toxic that they could be given to the government to be used as biological warfare.

I'm going to give it a day or so and if things don't improve then we will make a trip to our friendly family doctor. My suspicion is that its allergies. We went through this about the same time last year which a prescribed antihistamine helped to clear it up. In addition, my and my husband allergies are acting up (as well as Shelby's). Poor thing is apt to suffer from seasonal allergies given who his parents are. I spend most of the year with pressure in my ears that feels like I'm always on an airplane and my husband goes into major hayfever attacks during the spring and fall. Oh the poor child is doomed...