Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sanity Break...

I am taking a 5 minute sanity break from my workday. Yesterday may have started soggy but it turned out to be a pretty good day. Every little obstacle that popped up was easily handled. Jed’s leaky diaper (which got my easily washed pjs wet and missed the sheets), blog entries appearing numerous times (easily found and extras easily deleted), day full of appointments (all ending early), traffic jam on the way to Shelby’s last minute orthodontist appointment (had to wait anyway once we got there and turned out they couldn’t figure out why her teeth are bothering her), Jed missing an afternoon nap (but slept on the drive home). And to top it all of, Jed slept from 10 pm until 5 am this morning!!!

But today is another story. A stack of projects that I need to get done today is growing, people calling and popping into the office wondering when their project will be finished, technical difficulties with a web server which I wasted the entire morning fighting, remembering I left all the homework assignments at home (ungraded) for the evening class I teach tonight, allergy pressure intensifying… UGH! And its not even lunch time!

Well I hope all the good luck that seems to be evading me is with a friend of mine today! Good Luck Joshua!

Break time over (I feel a little better) and now onto the next project…