Friday, March 10, 2006

Cold Turkey, Diet Coke and Whipped Cream...

There's just something not right with ordering a Grande Non-Fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte WITH whipped cream. It's like ordering a double bacon cheeseburger, large fries and a Diet Coke.

However in my defense, I was working my way up to (or is it down to?) non-fat milk in my latte (cutting calories, you know). I had already transitioned to drinking them with no whipped cream. Instead of going cold turkey, which is a risk of buying an expensive cup of coffee that I would not like, I opted for non-fat topped with the ever so fattening (and yummy) whipped cream.

I am happy to report that Wednesday I completed the transition by ordering the grande non-fat no-whip CDL and it was quite delicious. No wait, that one wasn't really that good which I think was due too much syrup or something. But the non-fat no-whip CDL from yesterday was one of perfection.

Yes...after a month of not visiting Starbucks, I'm hooked again...